SAP refers to system application and products and it was mainly introduced to provide customers with the ability to interact upon a common data base along a comprehensive application range. Slowly many applications began to be assembled and today’s world SAP is most used by leading companies like Microsoft and IBM. SAP was found by the employees of IBM in Germany.
The SAP is also known as a German technology. This SAP application is modified and changed many times and it provides immense capabilities to manage financial assets, production operations, plants, personnel, materials, archived documents, and cost accounting. The demand for SAP expertise is being increased in both production facilities are managerial workplaces with the companies coming up with a wide spectrum of SAP facilitated modules.
SAP certification program is offering currently 150 certifications in the field which a person needs for his career. A professional should choose any course according to is requirements. SAP certification is divided into three parts:
This certification is for freshly joining people for sap who just know basics about SAP through manuals and training courses.
People who have in-depth knowledge of SAP and the technology and who worked in it before and who want to develop their skills those trained professionals take professional certificate.
This is for associate SAP certification holders, specialists certification helps them to focus on specific areas of a business. Associate and professional course need not have any special criteria but to the specialist certificate, they need to have completed the associate program at least.
SAP certification is valid for a very long time as long as the product changes and gets outdated. In that situation, a person who has certificates should again appear for a delta exam within six months of the announcement and should score minimum score. Then the SAP application users will be updated with the latest concepts.
Modules in SAP:
The SAP is a globally recognized business platform today in various functional fields like below
- Financial accounting and controlling: this focuses on the financial assets. Provides training in SAP accounting, data conversion, profit analysis, assets and bank accounting, integration areas and general ledger studies.
- Production planning and Logistics: SAP production, data conversion, .logistics, master data types, testing, and configuration are the topics covered in this course. This can be done in detailed instructions on implementing large systems like production planning, supply chain administration, and material management.
- Material management: inventory management and purchasing policies are covered in this SAP course. It focuses on order agreements, specifications, and production planning it tells about how to choose suppliers and manage vendors.
- Security in SAP in sap is also a course. Security and data integration play an important role in SAP applications. It includes security and systems auditing, activity and user group maintenance, system upgrades and project implementations, here people will be trained in environment preparation, user administration and SAP consulting.
- Customer relation management CRM and many more functional areas are there which a person can choose based on personal career choices, company’s needs and various other criteria’s.